About the Role
The Agora Prep supply Coach, when called in, is responsible for the day-to-day management and caretaking of the Academy and its students. The following are a list of responsibilities for the role:
· Commit to learners’ success.
· Sets clear standards of care, instruction, and interaction to reflect excellence and complete respect for learners in the Academy.
· Prepares learners for the next transition - change in school year, graduation to high school or a move to secondary school.
· Oversees and administers school policies regarding student conduct and discipline (when applicable according to the Academy’s Code of Conduct).
· Observes student progress according to Ministry requirements and CIBS scores.
· Plans activities and engagement events for students based on their interests.
· Organizes and facilitates learning events that promote connections between the greater community, the academy, and the global community.
· Becomes the point of contact for all students and their parents.
· Assists learners and parents in the effective creation and implementation of individual education plans according to the CIBS evaluation results.
· Contributes to the faculty and staff professional development related to learning culture and consistent enforcement of Agora Prep ideology and philosophy.
· Be an active member of any Academy leadership teams; solves problems for logistics.
· Contributes to the short-term and long-term strategic goals for the academy's vision.
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned by principal.
· Posts on social media and shares success stories and videos with parents and families of learners.
· Assists in the maintenance and cleanliness of the learning environment.
· Other related tasks that will enhance the academy’s viability, serve the community of learners and inspires the future leaders of tomorrow.
At least 2 years experience working with children in a school setting
Vulnerable sector check
Proof of childhood vaccines
Any experience working with diabilities and/or superpowers
About the Company
We are an awesome, alternative school for children with ALL abilities.